Drapery Cleaning Toronto, North York, Etobicoke, Downtown, York, Scarborough, Vaughan, Richmond Hill

ECO Curtain/Drapes cleaning in Greater Toronto Area, Downtown, York, Maple, Bolton, Vaughan, King City, Newmarket, North York, Oakville, Mississauga, Richmond Hill, Thornhill, Markham, Scarbourough , Etobicoke and other surrounding areas.


Cleaning all types of drapery, take down & hang up

Custom made drapes cleaning

Roman Blind cleaning & repair

Blinds Cleaning

Hunter Douglas, Luminnette, Silhouette Blinds

Austrian Drapes cleaning

Sheer curtain cleaning

Silk drape cleaning

Rubber back lining drapes cleaning

Blackout / Block out drapes cleaning

Cleaning Drape valances and more

Toronto Drapery / Curtain Cleaning

#1 Drapery Cleaning Services in Toronto since 1999. We provide top-quality professional eco-friendly curtains/drapery cleaning services at affordable prices much lower than the other drapes cleaners because your satisfaction is our goal. Residential and commercial drapery cleaning is our job. Areas of service for curtain/drapery cleaning are Greater Toronto Area, Downtown, York, Maple, Vaughan, King City, North York, Etobicoke, Oakville, Mississauga, Richmond Hill, Thornhill, Markham, Scarbourough and other surrounding cities.

We take down and pick up your custom design drapes, clean properly and deliver to your home and re-hang them for you.

We offer thorough drapery cleaning services because we are in this business for years. If you have valuable drapes to clean, you are in the right place that you can trust.

Free Estimate
Drapery Pickup and Delivery
Drapery Take Down and Re-hang

Book Appointment

Fill out this form and submit to us for your inquiry.

Send Your Request

Drapery Cleaning
Average rating: 5 out of 5  
 65 reviews
Joan Fay in Oakville on Drapery Cleaning
Very satisfied with drapery cleaning!

Great work and dexterity. Professional as well as educational and knowledgeable explanation was given to us before we have decided to have our silk curtain with blackout backing cleaned. We are very happy with the result.

Michelle S in Toronto on Drapery Cleaning
Nice and clean

Read online reviews about this drapery cleaning service and it does not disappoint. I had two set of drapes for cleaning with stains left behind by a dog, one is made with cotton and the other is linen. Also 4 sheer curtains. After the wash, both drapes turned out to be 95% clean with most stains gone. the remaining 5% of stain is barely visible to the eyes and that does not deter me from giving a 5 star rating. The quality and dependability of service, cleaning and care was worth it. I would recommend them in a heartbeat.

by Tim Greenglass in Vaughan on Drapery Cleaning
Cleaned and shorten my drapes

I have a couple of silk patterned window treatments which needed to be shortened and cleaned. I was looking for a professional drapery cleaning service and my friend referred this company. The workmanship is excellent. They came and took down the drapes and brought it back on time, so I am extremely happy with them. The seam turned out very good and the drapes look fresh. I am generally very picky, and I commend Sheila for her excellent workmanship and great customer service. I am very pleased.

Our drapery cleaning work samples